Make this mini cheesecake recipe for your next gathering. Simple bite-size treat made with a wafer cookie crumb base, then topped with a creamy no bake cheesecake filling. Top with fresh fruit or a drizzle of chocolate!
Voortman Bakery sponsored this post (thank you!). The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Foodie Affair.
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Ok, guys, these little bites of heaven are just the treat you need after enjoying one delicious meal and you feel like you can’t possibly have another bite.
Well, I promise you that you can have just ONE MORE bite, especially when it is a 1-inch by 1-inch cheesecake bite.
These hit the sweet tooth spot perfectly!
How To Make This Mini Cheesecake Recipe
This is a no fuss recipe and doesn’t require much time in the kitchen. Plus, there is not baking involved!
Sooo, when asked what you should bring to your Easter celebration, offer to bring these little itty-bitty cheesecake bites.
- Place wafers ( I used Voortman Strawberry & Banana) in a food processor or blender and pulse 3-4 times or until crumbs form.
- Melt butter and mix in prepared cookie crumbs.
- Line a baking pan with mini cupcake liners and place a teaspoon of the crumbs on the bottom of the liner. Press forming a crust.
- With a hand mixer whip together sweetener and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla and lemon juice.
- Slowly whip in heavy whipping cream and mix until creamy and heavy peaks form.
- Scoop cheesecake over the crust and add toppings if desired.
What Else Can I Use For The Crust?
If you don’t have cookie wafers, then you can easily substitute the crust in this mini cheesecake recipe for one of the following:
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Shortbread Cookies
- Oreo Chocolate Cookies
The ratio will remain the same as noted in the recipe card. It’s not necessary to add sugar, but if you want the cheesecake bites extra sweet, then add a couple of tablespoons of granulated sugar.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake?
Yes! Place cheesecake in an airtight freezer container and mark with the date. Freeze for up to a month to retain the best quality.
Freeze cheesecake without the topping. When you are ready to enjoy the place the cake in the refrigerator overnight. Add your topping right before serving.
Mini Cheesecake Toppings
Let you imagination go wild with creativity when adding a topping to these cheesecake bites!
Here are some of my favorite toppings:
- Fresh fruit : strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries
- Sugar Free Strawberry Puree
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Peach Freezer Jam
- Pecan Topping
- Chocolate Espresso Sauce
More Small Size Treats
- Low Carb Lemon Tartlets – Bite size coconut shells filled with a creamy sugar free lemon curd.
- Individual Pavlova Nests – Light meringue shells willed with whipped cream and topped with fresh fruit.
- Wonton Pecan Pie Bites – Crispy wonton wrappers filled with a pecan pie filling.
- Yogurt Berry Parfaits – Mini parfaits layered with lemon curd, mixed berry sauce, and Greek yogurt.
- Mini Eclairs with Strawberry and Cream – Choux dough filled with a cream and fresh diced strawberries.
Recipes With Voortman Bakery Cookies
Check out the other recipes I made using Vortman Bakery cookies:
- No Bake Eclair Dessert – Layers of vanilla wafers, homemade pastry cream, and topped with chocolate ganache. Enjoy with fresh fruit and whipped cream!
- Apple Spice Cream Cheese Ball – Dessert cream cheese ball mixed with a combination of apple pie spices, sweetener, and then topped with pumpkin cookie crumbs and pecans!
- Halloween Cake Recipe – Ghost themed chocolate cake or cupcakes with chocolate fudge wafers.
- Strawberry Mousse Recipe – Sugar free fresh mouse garnished with a wafer cookie.
- 12 - 16 wafer cookies, pulsed to crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar (Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heaving whipping cream
- Place cookie wafers in a food processor or blender and pulse 3-4 times or until the cookies are crumbs.
- Melt butter, then in a medium bowl mix with cookie wafer crumbs.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Place a teaspoon of crumbs on the bottom of each liner and gently press down creating a crust.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese with sweetener until incorporated into a light and fluffy mixture.
- Mix in vanilla and lemon juice.
- Slowly pour in heaving whipping cream and mix on low-medium speed (to avoid splatter) until the ingredients begin to hold together. Increase the speed to medium-high until heavy peaks form.
- Place ingredients in a piping bag* and squeeze over prepared crust.
You need 1 1/2 cups of wafer crumbs for this recipe.
Top with diced fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries and bananas. To glisten the fruit, follow this Fresh Fruit Salad recipe.
*No piping bag? Spoon over crust or place in a plastic sandwich bag, then snip the corner like you would a piping bag.
Mini cheesecake can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1 each
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
PIN TO YOUR DESSERT BOARD