No Bake Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Make this mini cheesecake recipe for your next gathering. Simple bite-size treat made with a wafer cookie crumb base, then topped with a creamy no bake cheesecake filling. Top with fresh fruit or a drizzle of chocolate!
Table of Contents
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Ok, guys, these little bites of heaven are just the treat you need after enjoying one delicious meal and you feel like you can’t possibly have another bite.
Well, I promise you that you can have just ONE MORE bite, especially when it is a 1-inch by 1-inch cheesecake bite.
These hit the sweet tooth spot perfectly!
How To Make This Mini Cheesecake Recipe
This is a no fuss recipe and doesn’t require much time in the kitchen. Plus, there is not baking involved!
Sooo, when asked what you should bring to your Easter celebration, offer to bring these little itty-bitty cheesecake bites.
- Place wafers ( I used Voortman Bakery zero sugar seasonal Strawberry & Banana) in a food processor or blender and pulse 3-4 times or until crumbs form.
- Melt butter and mix in prepared cookie crumbs.
- Line a baking pan with mini cupcake liners and place a teaspoon of the crumbs on the bottom of the liner. Press forming a crust.
- With a hand mixer whip together sweetener and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla and lemon juice.
- Slowly whip in heavy whipping cream and mix until creamy and heavy peaks form.
- Scoop cheesecake over the crust and add toppings if desired.
What Else Can I Use For The Crust?
If you don’t have cookie wafers, then you can easily substitute the crust in this mini cheesecake recipe for one of the following:
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Shortbread Cookies
- Oreo Chocolate Cookies
The ratio will remain the same as noted in the recipe card. It’s not necessary to add sugar, but if you want the cheesecake bites extra sweet, then add a couple of tablespoons of granulated sugar.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake?
Yes! Place cheesecake in an airtight freezer container and mark with the date. Freeze for up to a month to retain the best quality.
Freeze cheesecake without the topping. When you are ready to enjoy the place the cake in the refrigerator overnight. Add your topping right before serving.
Mini Cheesecake Toppings
Let you imagination go wild with creativity when adding a topping to these cheesecake bites!
Here are some of my favorite toppings:
- Fresh fruit : strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries
- Sugar Free Strawberry Puree
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Peach Freezer Jam
- Pecan Topping
- Chocolate Espresso Sauce
More Small Size Treats
- Low Carb Lemon Tartlets – Bite size coconut shells filled with a creamy sugar free lemon curd.
- Individual Pavlova Nests – Light meringue shells willed with whipped cream and topped with fresh fruit.
- Wonton Pecan Pie Bites – Crispy wonton wrappers filled with a pecan pie filling.
- Yogurt Berry Parfaits – Mini parfaits layered with lemon curd, mixed berry sauce, and Greek yogurt.
- Mini Eclairs with Strawberry and Cream – Choux dough filled with a cream and fresh diced strawberries.
Recipes With Voortman Bakery Cookies
Check out the other recipes I made using Vortman Bakery cookies:
- No Bake Eclair Dessert – Layers of vanilla wafers, homemade pastry cream, and topped with chocolate ganache. Enjoy with fresh fruit and whipped cream!
- Apple Spice Cream Cheese Ball – Dessert cream cheese ball mixed with a combination of apple pie spices, sweetener, and then topped with pumpkin cookie crumbs and pecans!
- Halloween Cake Recipe – Ghost themed chocolate cake or cupcakes with chocolate fudge wafers.
- Strawberry Mousse Recipe – Sugar free fresh mouse garnished with a wafer cookie.
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 – 16 wafer cookies pulsed to crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar Swerve
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heaving whipping cream
- Place cookie wafers in a food processor or blender and pulse 3-4 times or until the cookies are crumbs.
- Melt butter, then in a medium bowl mix with cookie wafer crumbs.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Place a teaspoon of crumbs on the bottom of each liner and gently press down creating a crust.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese with sweetener until incorporated into a light and fluffy mixture.
- Mix in vanilla and lemon juice.
- Slowly pour in heaving whipping cream and mix on low-medium speed (to avoid splatter) until the ingredients begin to hold together. Increase the speed to medium-high until heavy peaks form.
- Place ingredients in a piping bag* and squeeze over prepared crust.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
Perfect bites of cheesecake goodness. love the use of wafer cookies for the base.
I think those wafers make a BRILLIANT crust for the cheesecake! I can’t wait to make them! We do all lemon desserts for Easter so I think I’ll top them with a little fresh lemon preserves!
Yes! Lemon and spring and the perfect topping for mini cheesecake bites. Thanks, Michele!
I love those cookies and have since I was a kid! I would have never thought to use them for a cheesecake crust — BRILLIANT!
Thanks, Michaela! They work so well. No extra sweetener needed since all the flavor is in the cookie!
I love no bake cheesecakes, they’re perfect for summer when I don’t want to heat up the oven!
Summer time weather is the perfect time for no bake treats!
I LOVE these little bite sized treats!!!
What a lovely sweet treat! Love that I can make and freeze them that is perfect for our family!!
mmm. . . The mini cheesecakes look like the perfect spring dessert.
Everything about these cheesecakes sounds amazing! I can’t wait to make them!
It appears my first comment didn’t go through. Your little cheesecakes look delicious. I’ve only made the mini ones that you bake. A question, what makes these firm enough to eat when you take the wrapper as that is the way I would want to serve them?
Hi Karen! They are firm when you take the wrapper off. I put them in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving. The heavy cream and cream cheese is stable when whipped together.
Thanks so much Sandra!
Bite size desserts are always my favorite! Just me or do they actually just taste better? 😉 Thanks for the great share I can not wait to try this out!
Small desserts taste better for sure! haha. I think because you can have three or four and not blink an eye!
So easy to make and since they are bite size I can eat a few. Right? 🙂
I promise no one will be counting….lol! Just enjoy every bite.
I LOVE no-bake cheesecake recipes, they are light and fluffy and COLD. Trust me, in Phoenix COLD wins. 🙂
The strawberry wafer crust is a great way to get flavor in the crust!
I haven’t ever used wafers as the crust to cheesecake. I will try this out for sure.
The crust is super easy to make and no need to do anything because it has tons of flavor already!