Ohhh, lala! This Strawberry Smoothie rated quadruple S in the smoothie category. Delicious silky strawberry smoothie low in calories and packed with protein!
Isn’t this smoothie gorgeous?
Promise to share some decadent treats in the coming weeks, but today we’re enjoying a Super Sexy Strawberry Smoothie that has 18 grams of protein, no extra sugar, and all under 300 calories.
Wouldn’t this be the most awesome beverage to make your sweetie for Valentine’s Day? Actually, it would be fabulous if someone made this for YOU and ME, US!
Chocolate and flowers are probably the most popular gift items for Valentine’s Day, but if your Valentine has been working super hard on their exercise and diet resolution, it would be pretty cool to encourage and support their efforts by putting together a healthy smoothie.
This is filling all by itself, but if you would like to add another layer of “ahhh-ness,” a side of fresh fruit or toast would be perfect! Oh, and flowers are always appropriate 🙂
Easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This strawberry smoothie only takes under 5 minutes to blend up!
Even the most culinary challenged can whip this up, so go ahead and forward this recipe to to your kids, partner, roommate – all the loves in your life!
P.S. I make this smoothie all year long! No special occasion is really necessary XO
Looking For More Smoothie Ideas?
Give these delicious smoothies a try!
- Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- Spinach Avocado Smoothie – tastes like a mint milkshake!
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- Apple Spice Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt plain (I used 0% Fage)
- 1 cup strawberries diced (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 banana frozen or fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener of your choice optional
- Add almond milk, yogurt, fruits and vanilla extract to a blender and pulse until ingredients are well blended. Add ice if you want a thicker beverage, but it may not be necessary if the fruits used have been frozen.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.