This keto peach cobbler is the perfect summer dessert. Sweet, juicy peaches are topped with a crispy, crumbly topping. Best of all, this recipe is easy to make and can be made in under an hour. So, if you are looking for a delicious and easy keto-friendly dessert, look no further than this easy keto peach cobbler recipe.
I don’t know about you, but when I think of summertime, I think of peach season. There’s something about the juicy fresh peaches combined with the crumble topping that just screams “summer!” And this keto peach cobbler recipe is no exception. It’s the perfect dessert to enjoy on a hot day!
Looking for more low carb desserts? Be sure to try this Keto Fruit Pizza too.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
Summertime is the best time for peaches! This keto peach cobbler recipe is the perfect way to enjoy them. The cobbler is sweet and fluffy, with a crispy crust. Best of all, it’s low in carbs and sugar-free! Your taste buds will love this dessert that is filled with sweet peaches. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, be sure to try this recipe! You won’t regret it!
- This keto peach cobbler is easy to make and uses common low-carb ingredients.
- It is also low carb and sugar-free which can help you stick to your healthy diet goals.
- This is the perfect treat for summer and a great way to feel like you’re indulging without all the guilt when you are on a low carb diet.
- So delicious that your whole family will enjoy this easy low carb peach cobbler.
- A great way to use your favorite summer fruits.
You only need a handful of kitchen tools to help you make this delicious summer fruity dessert recipe.
- 8×8 casserole dish or cast iron skillet
- measuring cup and spoon
- knife and cutting board
- large bowl
- medium bowl
You only need a few simple ingredients to help you make this delicious peach recipe. If you are following a keto diet you most likely already have most of these ingredients on hand already which can save you a trip to the grocery store. This is one of my favorite keto recipes.
- fresh peaches thinly sliced into wedges (about 4 cups)
- golden monk fruit
- lemon juice
- xanthan gum
- Low Carb Baking Mix or almond flour, superfine
- coconut flour
- golden monk fruit
- kosher salt
- baking powder
- Milk Butter/coconut oil
HOW TO MAKE THIS KETO PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
Making this easy keto peach cobbler is simple. Follow the directions below and you will have a tasty sweet treat in no time at all.
STEP 1: GREASE THE BAKING DISH AND SET IT ASIDE
Grease an 8” x 8” baking pan with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
STEP 2: CLEAN THE PEACHES AND SLICE
Clean peaches, slice in half removing the pit, then slice each half into wedges.
STEP 3: MIX TOGETHER PEACHES, AND FILLING INGREDIENTS
In a large mixing bowl combine the filling ingredients; peaches, monk fruit, lemon juice, cinnamon, and xanthan gum. Gently toss to coat the ingredients.
STEP 4: PLACE PEACH FILLING IN THE BAKING DISH
Place peach filling in the prepared baking dish.
STEP 5: WHISK TOGETHER THE DRY INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOPPING
In a separate mixing bowl whisk together the topping ingredients; low carb baking mix, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
STEP 6: ADD MILK AND WHISK WELL
Stir the milk into the dry ingredients and mix to ensure there are no dry clumps.
STEP 7: SPRINKLE THE TOPPING ON TOP OF THE PEACHES
Sprinkle topping over prepared peach filling.
STEP 8: BAKE UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN
Cook at 325°F for 40 minutes or until the peaches are soft and the top is lightly browned.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH KETO PEACH COBBLER
This peach cobbler is delicious on its own, however, if you are looking to take it up a notch you can serve it with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream or a scoop of keto vanilla ice cream. I also like to eat mine with Greek yogurt.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
This peach cobbler recipe is delicious just how it comes. However, here are some easy swaps that you can make to customize this recipe to your liking.
- Fruit: If you don’t have peaches on hand or are looking for a change, you can use nectarines, raspberries, or blueberries in this recipe. Simply follow the same directions as above.
- Peaches: This recipe calls for fresh peaches, however, if you can’t find any that are ripe or in season you can substitute with frozen peaches. Be sure to thaw the frozen peaches completely before adding them to the recipe.
- Monk Fruit: Monk fruit is a keto-friendly sugar substitute; however, if you don’t have any on hand you can use Swerve or another keto-friendly sweetener.
- Topping: The topping for this cobbler is a mixture of low carb baking mix and almond flour. If you don’t have a low carb baking mix you can use all almond flour and coconut flour or a mixture of both.
- Milk: I used unsweetened almond milk in this recipe; however, any type of milk will work.
- Vanilla: Add more flavor to this keto dessert by adding vanilla extract to the biscuit topping.
HOW TO STORE
This keto peach cobbler can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap for up to 3 days.
Reheat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds or in the oven at 350°F until warmed through.
You can also freeze this cobbler for up to 2 months. Be sure to store it in an airtight container or freezer bag. To thaw, place in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours.
Do you have questions about this best keto peach cobbler recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for keto cobbler recipes.
Yes, peaches are allowed on a keto diet. However, you want to be sure to eat them in moderation as they are high-carb fruit. This recipe is a great way to enjoy peaches while sticking to your keto diet.
You can, however, you will need to make sure that you use peaches that are not in syrup. Using canned peaches will change the flavor of this dish but you will still enjoy it.
Yes, you can freeze this cobbler for up to 2 months. Be sure to store it in an airtight container or freezer bag.
OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH PEACHES YOU MAY ENJOY
- Low Carb No Bake Cream Pie with Peaches
- Peach Bread
- Pork Chops with Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- Sugar Free Peach Lemonade Recipe
Keto Peach Cobbler Recipe
Tender peaches lightly sweetened with monk fruit and cinnamon, then topped with a gluten-free crumble. Serve with yogurt, whipped cream or ice cream.
- 1 pound peaches thinly sliced into wedges
- 3 Tablespoons golden monk fruit
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup low carb baking mix*
- 3 Tablespoons golden monk fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- butter or coconut oil
KETO PEACH FILLING
- Lightly grease an 8" x 8" baking pan with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- Clean peaches, peel the skin**, slice the peaches in half and remove the pit. Slice peaches into thin wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl or directly in the prepared baking pan combine the peaches, monk fruit, salt, lemon juice, ground cinnamon, and xanthan gum together.
- Place ingredients in the baking pan if you mixed the ingredients in a large separate bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together the topping ingredients; low carb baking mix, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir in milk into the dry ingredients ensuring all the baking mix is coated with the milk.
- Sprinkle topping over peach mixture and bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until the peaches are soft and the the cobbler topping is lightly brown.
*1 cup of almond flour (superfine) plus 1 1/2 tablespoons of coconut flour can be used in place of the Low Carb Baking Blend.
**The skin will easily peel from ripe peaches, but you can leave on skin on if you prefer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 13g
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
Made this for a keto family member and it was so good!
Love this so much! Delicious and easy to follow instructions.
Thank you! I just made it again. Grabbing those peaches while I can.
You are my go-to for anything low carb!! This recipe was another keeper! Perfection in a bowl! Thanks so much!