This Low Carb No Bake Cream Pie is grain and sugar free with only 5 carbs per slice. Enjoy each creamy bite as it is or add your favorite topping like this Peach Freezer Jam or Sugar-free Strawberry Topping!
It feels like such a long time since I shared a recipe! A full two weeks, which is eternity for a food blogger, but I’m bacccck with a recipe that you are going to want to make right away!
I am always trying to sneak in healthier ways to satisfy my sweet tooth, and thankfully it doesn’t take much to satisfy those cravings and activate the “feel good” hormones. When I’m in a chocolate mood, just a tiny piece of this low carb peanut butter fudge hits the spot.
Well, when yearning a cool creamy dessert, this fuss-free Low Carb No Bake Cream Pie is the new ‘go to’ treat!
This recipe is enough for one large pie or if you feel like sharing, then make mini pies like I did and give one to a friend or neighbor!
The crust is made with almond meal, which has a nice texture when paired with pillowy cream! Once I filled the pies with the filling there was enough leftover to serve with fresh berries, parfait style. AHHHMAZING!
The filling freezes beautifully, but I’m not sure how the crust will fair, so serve up right away!
We were savages and practically ate this creamy pie it out of the pie plate. Does that explain why the tiny piece below is all that was salvaged for a photo? 🙂
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounce cream cheese at room temperture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar alternative erythritol - I used Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- PIE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 3 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar alternative
- In a small bowl combine the almond meal, sugar alternative and butter. Press into a pie plate(s) and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl whip the cream cheese until creamy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream, vanilla, and sweeteners until soft peak forms. Mix in the cream cheese until well incorporated. Fill cooled pie crust(s) with filling and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy pain or add fruit of your choice.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.