Peanut Butter Snowballs, a creamy treat dipped in white chocolate! No-baking required and just four ingredients are needed to make these. An easy treat to make with kids!
These no-bake peanut butter snowball treats are wonderful any time of year, but these seem to make it to the cooking tray only over the Christmas season!
I keep hearing “the more the merrier” singing in my ears so I decided to add a few Peanut Butter Snowballs to the mix!
These are super easy to make and you probably have all the ingredients; peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter and white candy melts in your baking stash.
Since you don’t need to worry about a hot oven to make these, it’s a great recipe to whip up with little ones!
You may end up sampling a few more when making with kids, but that’s ok because you can easily double the recipe to make up for those taste testers.
Keep this recipe in mind when you need a quick hostess gift for the days you are holiday party hoping!
Or, heck, make these when you just can’t stop adding another batch of sweets to your cookie tray!
Peanut butter paired with any type of chocolate is heavenly, you know that 🙂
Oh, and if you want to add another delicious no-bake recipe to your dessert table, try these Tiramisu Oreo Truffles for Anyonita Nibbles and these no bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cornflake Cookies from Platter Talk!
Peanut Butter Snowballs
Peanut butter snowballs are an easy no-bake four ingredient holiday treat everyone will love!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound candy coating white chocolate (I used Wilton's)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter; mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on a waxed or parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the white candy coating in a microwave safe bowl (defrost at 30 second increments) until smooth. Dip balls and place on lined cookie sheet to harden.