No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are made with oatmeal mixed with rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter. Shape each cookie into the traditional size cookie or form into balls and roll in your favorite toppings.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
One of the easiest way to satisfy a sweet tooth is with these chocolatey-peanuty cookies and you don’t even turn on the oven to make these babies!
Chewy texture in every bite with a mix of chocolate a rib sticking peanut butter. Great for a quick mid afternoon snack or just when you could use a sweet treat.
The ingredients are mixed on a stovetop, cooled, and then shaped into either cookies by the tablespoon or rolled into balls!
I plopped my cookies on a cookie sheet for them to firm up, but as I was looked at them, all kinds of childish thoughts were going through my mind. They kind of looked poopish. Not the word I was thinking, but you get the idea right?
So I had to dress these up a bit by rolling the balls in coconut and chopped peanuts, and adding some extra chocolate chips to the ones I shaped into cookies. Those toppings turned everything into pure beauty, and the extra few bites of chocolate is a sweet bonus!
NOW I look at these guys and want to gobble them up! Chewy oatmeal combined with cocoa and peanut butter. We’re making people happy here, especially since we had NO cookies in our house. None. Apparently, the last batch of cookies we had were these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies that I made last month. We really need to step up our cookie baking!
Cravings fixed in no time at all with no bake cookies! You also might like these No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites!
More No Bake Desserts
Too hot to bake? No problem! Check out these no bake dessert recipes:
- Copy cat Samoas No Bake Cookies – Inspired by the famous Girl Scout Cookies, these cookies are made with coconut and caramel on a a vanilla wafer then drizzled with dark chocolate.
- Mini Cheesecake Recipe – Bite size cheesecake that you don’t have to turn on the oven for! These are topped with fresh fruit.
- No Bake Eclair Dessert – Delicious layers of vanilla wafers, homemade pastry cream topped with chocolate ganache. Enjoy with fresh fruit and whipped cream!
- No Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites – This is a quick and easy healthy option that makes a great snack for any time of day.
- No Bake Brownies – Chewy and chocolaty treats. The base of these brownies are graham crackers and walnuts.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, shredded coconut for topping the cookies or rolling in cookie bites.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 3g
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.