No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! Oatmeal mixed with rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter, and then rolled into balls or shaped into cookies!
One of the easiest way to satisfy a sweet tooth is with these chocolatey-peanuty cookies and you don’t even turn on the oven for these babies!
The ingredients are mixed on a stovetop, cooled, and then shaped into either cookies by the tablespoon or rolled into balls!
I plopped my cookies on a cookie sheet for them to firm up, but as I was looked at them, all kinds of childish thoughts were going through my mind. They kind of looked poopish. Not the word I was thinking, but you get the idea right?
So I had to dress these up a bit by rolling the balls in coconut and chopped peanuts, and adding some extra chocolate chips to the ones I shaped into cookies. Those toppings turned everything into pure beauty, and the extra few bites of chocolate is a sweet bonus!
NOW I look at these guys and want to gobble them up! Chewy oatmeal combined with cocoa and peanut butter. We’re making people happy here, especially since we had NO cookies in our house. None. Apparently, the last batch of cookies we had were these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies that I made last month. We really need to step up our cookie baking!
Cravings fixed in no time at all with no bake cookies! You also might like these No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Bites!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, shredded coconut for topping the cookies or rolling in cookie bites.
- In a medium saucepan bring to a boil, sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa. Let boil for 1 minute then remove from heat and add the peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.
- Put in a bowl and cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. On two baking sheets covered with parchment or waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened. Garnish with chocolate chips OR roll into 1 - 1½ inch balls and roll into toppings of your choice.