Easy sugar free chocolate chip dip with a cream cheese base flavored with vanilla and a hint of maple extract. Serve with fruit, pretzels or cookies, and enjoy as a dessert or sweet appetizer!
This post is sponsored by Voortman Bakery. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Foodie Affair.
Chocolate Chip Dip
Looking for a simple addition to your holiday gathering? Well, you came to the right place! Today I’m sharing a dessert that doesn’t require any baking.
Don’t you love simple and delicious crowd-pleasing desserts? My favorite part of entertaining is watching guests enjoy what I’ve prepared.
This chocolate chip dip is one of those treats that everyone gathers around. Watch how quickly it disappears and be prepared to share the recipe! Everyone always asks for it.
The flavor is a cross between a vanilla and cookie dough ice cream, except you won’t need to worry about it melting!
Did I mention how easy this dessert is to prepare too?
No Bake Dessert Ideas
This dip will only require about 5 minutes of your time; mix and start dipping!
Sound easy enough, right? The only part that takes some time is determining what to pair the dip with. Sliced apples are my favorite fruit to serve with this dip as well as Voortman Bakery’s newest s’mores wafers and cookies.
Voortman Bakery uses real ingredients in their cookies. Real cocoa, no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup! These cookies taste just like you made them homemade. No one needs to know how convenient it was to just open a package.
You may want to offer a couple of different no bake desserts. Have you tried this Cherry Chocolate Chip Dip? The combination of chocolate and cherry is super tasty together.
How about this Apple Spice Cream Cheese Ball? The recipe is often requested for this one, and what I love is that this cheese ball can be made a day in advance.
Chocolate Chip Dip With Cream Cheese
For this recipe the base is made with cream cheese and butter. Sounds like an odd combination? The duo is actually creamy and delicious together!
The cream cheese in this recipe acts as a stabilizer, which allows this dip to be served without refrigeration for several hours.
Ingredients For Dessert Dip
Check your pantry for the ingredients listed below. Many of the items are probably stocked.
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Maple extract
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate baking chips
I used stevia sweetened baking chips and sugar-free sweetener to make this dip. Prefer the standard ingredients? No problem, this recipe is adaptable!
What To Serve Along With Chocolate Chip Dip
Let your imagination go wild with dipping ideas. Here are some of my favorite foods to offer along a dessert dip:
- Voortman Bakery s’more wafers and cookies
- Sliced apples
- Pretzel rods
- Fresh strawberries
- Graham crackers
- Mini marshmallows for topping
- Additional chocolate chips for topping
- Keto Butter Crackers
Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe
Ready to whip up a dessert dip? Follow these simple steps:
- Place room temperature cream cheese and butter in a large bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until well combined and creamy
- Add extracts and a pinch of salt
- Beat in sweetener
- Fold in chocolate chips
More No-Bake Recipes
Double up on this recipe or if you want to add additional recipes to your gathering here are some delicious ideas!
- Fruit Salsa – Fruity salsa can be served with homemade cinnamon chips or if you want to save some time, use any store bought version.
- Margarita Pie – Creamy, tart no-bake pie with a hint of tequila.
- Raspberry Sorbet Cake – Quick, easy and refreshing Raspberry Sorbet Cake with Blueberries is the perfect addition to your red, white and blue festivities!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – No-bake cheesecake filling with coconut and lime flavors adding a tropical twist to a tasty finger dessert!
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- cookies, fruit and pretzels for dipping
- Place cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and let sit for about 30 minutes to reach room temperature.
- With a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter together until well incorporated and creamy.
- Beat in vanilla and maple extract with a pinch of salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Serve with Voortman Bakery Wafers and cookies, pretzels, and fruit.
Serving Size:2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 34mg Sodium: 145mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 8g Protein: 1g