Cheesecake stuffed strawberries with coconut and lime flavors add a tropical twist to a tasty finger dessert!
Fresh Stuffed Strawberries with Cheesecake Filling
Put the lime in the coconut and eat it all up! Who loves cheesecake?
Definitely me, but sometimes it’s a bit too rich, so these bite-size treats are perfect!
The creamy texture of each bite is heavenly and just as delicious as a whole slice of cake.
Plus, this is a no-bake cheesecake! How simple is that?
In fact, you don’t even need to break out plates or any utensils! Perfect for a no-fuss dessert anytime, but I mostly make these for guests and bring them to potluck events.
They are the first treats to be eaten, so plan on making a double batch! You’ll thank me later, promise.
Simple Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!
The most difficult part of this recipe is preparing the strawberries. Clean, slice, and put on a plate. Tough, right? haha
Ingredients for stuffed strawberries
Gather these ingredients:
- Fresh strawberries
- Cream cheese (low fat is ok)
- Cream of coconut (found near the cocktail aisle)
- Fresh Lime
- Coconut extract (optional)
How to Choose Perfect Strawberries
When shopping for fresh strawberries make sure the tops (caps) are bright green and not brown. The berries should be nice and firm and red not orange.
Avoid bruised berries or any that show signs of mold growth.
Additional Strawberry Recipes You Might Like
Strawberry season is still going strong guys! Don’t miss your opportunity to buy them fresh!
But first, give these cheesecake-stuffed strawberries with coconut and lime a try!
This is a quick and easy dessert to bring to a spring event or a red, white, and blue festive celebration like the Fourth of July!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 8 ounce pkg. Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Cream of Coconut usually near the alcohol for cocktails
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- coconut flakes for garnish and more zest for garnish
- Clean strawberries and cut the leaves forming a flat base. Cut into the strawberry tip in an X shape about 3/4″ down the berry. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix with a hand blender the cream cheese, cream of coconut, lime juice and coconut extract. Fold in lime zest.
- Put cream cheese mix in a pastry bag with a 1M Wilton decorator tip. Pipe into each strawberry. Garnish with lime and coconut flakes
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.