Easy Monte Cristo Sandwich Bites - The Foodie Affair
Posted by https://www.thefoodieaffair.com/monte-cristo-sandwich-bites/
© 2016 The Foodie Affair. All rights reserved.
Monte Cristo Sandwich Bites
- 2 six inch ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 6 slices deli ham meat
- 6 sliced deli turkey meat
- 4 slices Sargento Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- powdered sugar
- Berry jam
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
- Spread mustard on the inside of the ciabatta roll.
- On one side of each sandwich layer three slices turkey meat, one slice of Swiss cheese, three slices of ham meat, and top with another layer of cheese.
- Close sandwich pieces together and gently dip in egg mix coating both sides of the sandwich.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter and add the sandwiches. Cook until brown. Flip and cook the other side until browned.
- Remove from heat, and slice each sandwich into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warmed jam.