Irish cream hot chocolate is made with dark chocolate mix and homemade Irish cream liqueur! Cozy up with this DIY copycat Bailey’s and hot chocolate warm cocktail!
Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
Sipping on Irish cream is quite a treat, so in my effort to keep up with low carb diet I also made a sugar-free Irish cream! Both varieties are delicious!
THIS cup of dark cocoa is not your ordinary hand warmer.
This warm cuppa takes the chill right out of your bones!
Ingredients For Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
This recipe is simple and tastes best when you make the cocoa mix and Irish cream yourself, but it you prefer, pre-made ingredients can be substituted for the following:
- Milk of your choice
- Irish cream
- Whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
How To Make Copycat Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
- Warm milk of you choice in a saucepan
- Add hot cocoa mix. Whisk until blended.
- In a mug add Irish cream.
- Pour warm cocoa into mug.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Kick up your feet and enjoy this rich and delicious warm cocktail!
Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Recipes
Don’t forget to wear green on March 17th and whether you celebrate the holiday with something sweet or savory, you’ll want to check out these recipes!
- Guinness Beer Bread – Simple quick bread can be baked in under an hour.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Slow Cooked – A delicious traditional Irish dish for Saint Patrick’s Day made easy! Put everything in a crock pot and go enjoy an Irish coffee!
- Irish Chicken – Change up a traditional Irish meal and serve chicken with cabbage, potatoes, bacon and onions.
- Pistachio Pudding Cookies that is simple to make and tastes great.
- Bailey’s Irish Kiss Brownie Thumbprints – Thick, chewy cookies with a brownie mix and a fudgy Bailey’s spiked filling.
- Sparkling Leprechaun Kiss Drink – Slightly sour fun party drink!