Low carb cheesecake brownies recipe with a homemade sugar free Irish cream is two desserts in one! This grain free dessert is rich and decadent with a boozy kick just for the heck of it!
Table of Contents
Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
These cheesecake brownies are inspired by my keto cheesecake brownies, but these are flavored with homemade Irish cream.
AND if you made the Sugar Free Irish Cream that I shared last week you NEED to use it up, right (head nodding in agreement)?
Yes. You do. Trust me.
In fact, you may get in the baking mood and make these boozy cheesecake brownies a couple of times, and I encourage you to experiment with different types of chocolate.
Good idea? Indeed!
You get two desserts in one; brownie and cheesecake, so it’s not a surprise that this recipe is getting some attention on Pinterest!
Boozy Cheesecake Brownies For The Adults
Now it’s time to add some homemade Irish Cream to the recipe for a boozy treat for the adults!
I made two different batches. One with a mix of German sweet chocolate and bittersweet chocolate like the original recipe, and another using Lily’s Sweets baking chips made with stevia.
Both options are leprechaun approved 🙂
How To Make Cheesecake Brownies
Get ready for your house to smell amazing!
The first step to make this recipe is to melt the chocolate baking chips and butter together until smooth.
In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar free sweetener together. Mix in vanilla extract and Irish cream. Stir in the melted prepared chocolate.
In a small separate bowl whisk together almond and coconut flours with baking powder and salt.
Fold the flours into the chocolate mixture. Reserve 3/4 cup of the batter and put it aside.
Pour the remaining batter into a parchment lined baking dish.
Separately, beat together in a small bowl the cream cheese, sweetener, and Irish cream until smooth.
Gently spread the cream cheese mix on top of the brownie batter, and then spoon the last cup of brownie batter over the filling.
Cut through the batter with a knife and make swirls.
Finally, bake for 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the brownies. Cool completely and refrigerate before cutting.
Can I Microwave The Chocolate Baking Chips?
Yes, You can either melt the chocolate over a double boiler or place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for this cheesecake brownie recipe.
Microwave in 20 second increments. Stir each time until smooth and creamy.
Help! My Batter is Thick and Hard To Spread!
The brownie batter will be very thick, so that’s ok. To help spread the batter in the baking pan lightly dampen the back of a spoon to help spread the batter.
Alternatively, use you fingers dipped in a little water to help spread the brownie mix.
Cheesecake Brownies With Irish Cream
- 4 ounces Lily’s Sweets Baking Chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- [1/4 cup homemade sugar free Irish cream]
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese light is ok
- [1/4 + 2 tablespoons homemade sugar free Irish cream]
- 2 tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees. Line a 8" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave (or double boiler) in 20 second increments, and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar (Truvia) together. Mix in vanilla extract and Irish cream. Stir in the chocolate.
- In a small separate bowl whisk together almond and coconut flours with baking powder and salt. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Reserve 3/4 cup of the batter. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking dish (batter will be thick and you may need to wet the back of a spoon or your fingers with water to spread the batter evenly).
- Beat together in a small bowl the cream cheese, sugar, and Irish cream until smooth. Spread on top on the brownie mix and then spoon the last cup of brownie batter over the filling. Cut through the batter with a knife and make swirls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the brownies. Cool and refrigerate before cutting.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
More Sugar Free Desserts
PIN TO YOUR DESSERT BOARDS