Easy Rolo Pretzel Bites Recipe
These Rolo Pretzel Bites are probably my favorite salty and sweet combination. They are perfect for parties, game day snacks and even for a quick dessert. The pretzel shells add a great crunch to the chewy Rolo candy for tasty snack that’s the perfect blend of savory and sweet in handheld form.
If you love salty pretzels then you may also enjoy these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites.
Table of Contents
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- These Rolo Pretzel Bites are so easy to make and the salty-sweet combination is just divine.
- Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover candy that you may have lying around.
- The bites look beautiful when served on a platter and they transport easily if you need to take them somewhere as well.
- Easy to coordinate colors of the m&m to match any holiday season – Easter, Valentine’s Day or Saint Patrick’s Day.
- The hardest part of making this easy dessert is not eating them all right away.
- A couple of Rolo Bites won’t ruin a low carb diet. Each Rolo is about 4.2 carbs and the pretzel is 1 carb.
- This is the official recipe from Hershey’s, right from the package of Rolo candy.
You only need a couple of kitchen tools to help you make this easy treat recipe. Gather these simple tools and great ready to enjoy this festive snack.
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
You only need a few simple ingredients to help you make this easy recipe. All of these ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store making this the perfect quick snack for parties.
- Rolo Chocolate Caramel Candy
- Mini Square Pretzels
- M&M Candies
- Pecan Halves
HOW TO MAKE THESE ROLO PRETZEL BITES
Making these rolo pretzel bites is so easy. Just follow these simple steps. And, you will have a simple snack that your guests will love in no time at all.
STEP 1: PREPARE A BAKING SHEET
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
STEP 2: PREHEAT THE OVEN
Pre-heat oven to 250°F.
STEP 3: PLACE THE PRETZELS IN A SINGLE LAYER AND TOP WITH ROLOS
In a single layer, place pretzels on the cookie sheet and top with unwrapped Rolo candy on the center of the pretzel.
STEP 4: MELT THE CANDY
Bake for 3-5 minutes or just until the candy softens.
STEP 5: TOP WITH TOPPINGS
Remove from the oven and gently place a M&M candy, pecan on another pretzel on top of each Rolo.
STEP 6: COOL BEFORE ENJOYING
WHAT TO SERVE WITH PRETZEL BITES
I love to serve these rolo pretzel bites on a dessert table for the holidays alongside these Air Fryer Eggnog Cookies or these Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies. But, no matter what you serve them with this simple recipe is always a crowd pleaser.
Here are a few tips to make sure that your pretzel bites turn out perfectly every time that you make them.
- If you want to transport your Rolo pretzel bites, make sure that they are completely cool before stacking or packaging them up. Otherwise, the melted candy will stick together and cause a mess!
- You can also melt different types of chocolate instead of Rolos. Such as peanut butter cups, Hershey Kisses, or your favorite chocolate candy.
- Make sure that you watch the pretzel bites carefully while they bake as they can burn quickly.
- If you are a fan of white chocolate, you can switch up the chocolate candies and use white chocolate rolos on top of each pretzel.
- Use pecans if you want rolo pretzel turtles, or M&M’s for a festive holiday season treat.
HOW TO STORE
These no-bake bites can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Make sure that the Rolo pretzel bites have cooled completely before storing. If you need to stack these, I recommend placing a layer of parchment paper in between the stacks.
Do you have questions about this rolo pretzel bites recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly questions for this recipe.
Other great toppings you could use include sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, crushed nuts, or crushed graham crackers. Get creative and have fun!
Yes, you can freeze rolos however they may “bloom” (develop a white discoloration) when they defrost. If you are freezing rolos, make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container or freezer bag to prevent oxidation.
Yes, you can use regular size pretzels instead of mini pretzels. However, they may take longer to bake so keep an eye on them while they are in the oven.
There are 50 Rolo candies in a 10.1 ounce bag. 5 pieces are noted as one serving with about 10 servings per bag.
OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Dip with Cream Cheese
- No Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Easy Rolo Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 1 10 ounce bag of Rolo Caramel Candy unwrapped
- 50 mini square pretzels
- M&M candies
- Pecan halves
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 250°F.
- Place mini pretzels in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Rolo chocolate candy on top of the pretzel.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes to soften the candy.
- Remove from the oven and gently place a M&M candy or pecan half in the center of the Rolo candy.
- Cool completely.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.