Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie with Homemade blueberry sauce! This no bake pie is creamy and has just the right amount of sweetness and although made with some lower fat ingredients, they’re undetectable! Bring this pie to your next BBQ or cookout!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
I told you that I would have more delicious recipes to share using my blueberry sauce!
This no bake pie is scrumptious and the perfect ending to a lovely meal! There are some easy tweaks in the recipe to lower the carbohydrates including some different crust options, so this can truly be adjusted to your dietary preference.
However, you don’t need to let anyone one know that this delicious pie calls for low-fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt! Those ingredients are undetectable in this pie.
Now this is still a dessert, so don’t expect all the yummy flavors to taste bland. There is nothing diet-like about this rich pie.
Do slice yourself a nice big piece and share the rest with your favorite people.
How To Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
The first thing you will want to do is make my homemade blueberry sauce. You want to give this sauce enough time to cool and and jell before adding it to the pie. Make at least one day in advance for best results.
Next, make the graham cracker crust. You will need graham cracker crumbs, granulated sweetener, and butter. This is a no bake recipe, including the crust. However, for some variations consider these
- Low Carb Coconut Flour Pie Crust – Cook this in advance to make sure the pie is cool before filling with cream cheese mix.
- Pre made Pie Crust – There are some tasty pre-made crusts and there is no shame in grabbing one if you prefer. There are a couple brands that make nut crusts that I think are fantastic. Diamond brand is available in my grocery store.
- Pie Dough Crust – This is an easy flour crust recipe that will work well with this recipe too.
Once you have the blueberry sauce made and the crust it’s time to whip up the filling.
Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt, sweetener and vanilla until creamy.
In a separate large mixing bowl whip the whipping cream until it holds its shape.
Fold ingredients together:
Now you will want to fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese yogurt mix until well incorporated. Place in the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I find that overnight is best for this recipe.
Add blueberry topping
Finally, add the blueberry topping to the prepared pie before serving. Add additional whipped cream if desired along with fresh blueberries.
I hope you find an occasion to make this yummy pie! 🙂 Not only is this pie easy to make, it’s also a great dessert to share at your next family gathering just because its delicious and fun to make!
Let me know if you made any modifications. I would love to know if you changed the crust or which sweetener you used.
Feel free to adjust the ingredients to need your dietary needs. I already shared some options to change the crust, here are some other variations that I have had success with.
Low Fat Diet – lower the fat by using reduced fat cream cheese and zero fat Greek yogurt for the filling. You can also use low fat graham crackers for the crust or purchase a low fat pie crust.
Keto Diet – Opposite of a low fat ingredient list. Be sure to use full fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt. You may also want to change the crust to a nut, almond or coconut flour pie crust.
Lower Carb Diet – Make sure the topping is sugar free as well as the sweetener in the filling. You may want to top the pie with this Sugar Free Cinnamon Blueberry Sauce.
More Recipes With Blueberries
Love blueberries? You will want to give these recipes a try too:
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole – Great brunch idea for the family or guests. Make in advance and enjoy breakfast too.
- Blueberry Mojito Cocktail – You’ll love this refreshing drink. Make a non-alcohol version for the kids.
- BBQ sauce with Bourbon and Blueberries – Add to your grilled foods this weekend. This is a delicious sauce over
- beef, pork or chicken.
- Blueberry Vinaigrette – Light dressing for salads or toss with some diced fruits for a simple side dish.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 12 ounce low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt (I use Fage)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar or sugar free alternative
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Homemade Blueberry Sauce
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
You can use a purchased pie crust in place of making your own. In addition, an 8 ounce pre-made whipped topping can be substituted for whipped cream.
Macronutrients are based off of traditional ingredients, not the sugar free variations. For an accurate count enter into a recipe analyzer like My Fitness Pal.
CRUST - place in the freezer to set quicker.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 7g
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
This recipe was first posted May, 2015. It has been updated with new photos and more detailed information, August 3, 2021.
PIN TO YOUR WEEKNIGHT DINNER, HOLIDAY, THANKSGIVING, LOW CARB AND KETO RECIPE BOARDS