Keto Cheesecake Brownies are a delicious low carb guiltless treat! Two favorite desserts combined into one tasty dessert!
Keto Cheesecake Brownies
It’s been awhile since I shared a dessert, so let’s make up for lost time and indulge ourselves with a creamy cheesecake filling
AND chocolatey brownie!
Hello little joy, joy bites of heaven!
Not only are these brownies delicious, but they are made with some surprising ingredients that are low carb and sugar treats!
I’m estimating that each piece will have about 6 carbs! That’s pretty low for a dessert considering a banana has about 25 carbs!
Homemade Gluten Free Brownies
Whoa! Keto Cheesecake Brownies are lower in carbs than bananas?
It’s true, but remember that bananas has a host of other good for you nutrients.
Also remember that depending on your personal goals and macronutrients, the choice of what to put in your body is yours.
If you are trying to cut the carbs, then choose wisely – lol!
Low Carb Flours For Baking
What you won’t find is any wheat in this dessert. Keto brownies are made with almond and coconut flour, which is excellent for low carb baking!
I also used Truvia in the brownie batter for the sweetener, which tastes delicious!
No icky after taste which just might convince me to use sugar alternatives more often!
How To Store Low Carb Brownies
Keep the brownies in an air tight container and eat within 3 days.
You can also freeze these brownies, by wrapping each cut brownie in saran wrap and putting in an air tight freezable container.
My brownies never make it to the freezer, so let me know if you freeze them and for how long.
More Brownie Recpes
For another variation of this low carb brownie be sure to try these Cheesecake Brownies With Irish Cream (sugar-free).
If you would like a traditional brownie try this Peanut Brownies Just Because recipe. Chocolate and peanut butter are amazing together!
Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- 2 ounces German sweet chocolate chopped
- 2 ounces Bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese light is ok
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees. Grease or line a 8″ baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave (or double boiler) in 20 second increments, and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar (Truvia) together. Mix in vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in the chocolate.
- In a small separate bowl whisk together almond and coconut flours with baking powder and salt. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Reserve one cup of the batter. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking dish (batter will be thick and you may need to wet the back of a spoon or your fingers with water to spread the batter evenly).
- Beat together in a small bowl the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread on top on the brownie mix and then spoon the last cup of brownie batter over the filling. Cut through the batter with a knife and make swirls.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until filling is set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the brownies. Cool. and refrigerate before cutting.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
PIN TO YOUR LOW CARB AND KETO DESSERT BOARDS