This Baked Turkey Sliders recipe is a great way to make a classic dish in an easy, fun, and delicious way. Not only is it great for using up Thanksgiving leftovers, but it can also be enjoyed at any time of the day. The simple ingredients make this dish so tasty that your family and friends will be begging for more!
I use leftover turkey from our Smoked Turkey, but you can use deli meat in this recipe too!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- The best part about this Baked Turkey Sliders recipe is that it can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
- Plus, the dish requires minimal effort and is great for those days when you’re short on time.
- And, it’s a delicious way to use up the leftover turkey from holidays.
- Hearty enough to be a complete meal or enjoy as an appetizer for a crowd.
If you love slider recipes like this one, then you may also enjoy this Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe.
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this simple dinner that your whole family will love.
- 9×13 baking sheet
- small bowl
- silicone brush
- sharp knife
You only need a few ingredients to help you make this easy recipe. All of these simple ingredients are easy to find in your fridge or at your local grocery store.
- leftover Thanksgiving turkey, diced or sliced deli turkey
- leftover cranberry chutney or cranberry sauce.
- sweet Hawaiian rolls
- slices cheese; Muenster, Provolone, or Swiss Cheese
- butter, melted
- yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried parsley
HOW TO MAKE THIS BAKED TURKEY SLIDERS RECIPE
Making these turkey sliders is so easy. Mix the mustard butter sauce, then assemble the sliders!
STEP 1: PREHEAT THE OVEN AND MAKE THE SLIDER TOPPING
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried parsley.
STEP 2: CUT THE ROLLS
Cut the rolls in half, horizontally, separating the top and bottom. Place the bottom portion of the rolls in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
STEP 3: BRUSH THE ROLLS WITH THE BUTTER SAUCE
Brush with the inside of the rolls with a light coating of the butter sauce.
STEP 4: ASSEMBLE THE SANDWICHES
Assemble sandwiches by layering the turkey, cranberry sauce, and cheese between the rolls.
STEP 5: BRUSH THE TOPS WITH BUTTER SAUCE
Brush the remaining butter sauce on top of the rolls.
STEP 6: BAKE UNTIL THE CHEESE IS MELTED AND GOLDEN BROWN
Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned. Serve warm.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SLIDERS
I love to serve these turkey sliders with Sauteed Sweet Potatoes, or Air Fryer Potato Wedges. But, your options for side dishes are unlimited.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
Here are a few ways that you can personalize this recipe.
- If you don’t have leftover turkey you can use diced or sliced deli turkey instead.
- You can also add in some sautéed mushrooms, onions, and peppers for a hearty filling.
- Instead of sweet rolls, you can use your leftover Thanksgiving rolls. Even savory rolls taste great in this recipe.
HOW TO STORE
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, simply pop them in the microwave for a few seconds until heated through. Or in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes.
Do you have questions about his turkey sliders recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this recipe.
Your sliders will need to bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned.
I love to use Muenster, Provolone, or Swiss cheese with turkey.
You will need to bake these sliders uncovered. This allows them to turn golden brown on the top.
OTHER EASY RECIPES WITH LEFTOVER TURKEY YOU MAY ENJOY
- Easy Leftover Turkey Soup Recipe
- White Bean Chili with Turkey
- Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
- Classic Turkey Salad
Turkey Sliders Recipe with Leftovers
Turkey sliders made with Thanksgiving leftovers. Diced turkey and cranberry sauce is baked with cheese and topped with a tangy mustard butter sauce. Serve as a main dish or an appetizer.
- 1 pound leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, diced or sliced deli turkey
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cranberry chutney or cranberry sauce
- 12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 6 slices cheese; Muenster, Provolone or Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, and dried parsley. Set aside.
- Cut the rolls in half, horizontally, separating the top from the bottom. Place the bottom portion of the rolls in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Brush with the inside of the rolls with with a light coating of the butter sauce.
- Assemble sandwiches by layering the turkey, cranberry sauce, and cheese between the rolls.
- Brush the remaining butter sauce on top of the rolls.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned. Serve warm.
If desired, serve additional cranberry sauce on the side for dipping the sliders.
Check the sliders after 10 minutes. If they appear to be browning too quickly tent with a piece of aluminum foil.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 21g
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.
Leave a Reply