A collection of fabulous food recipes around the globe by talented and well fed bloggers! Take a peek and get inspired!
Fabulous food recipes or I want these foods in my belly may be more appropriate!
I have met so many talented cooks since I started blogging. Some are actually professionally trained, and others are just like me, we love to cook (and eat) delicious foods! I try to share as much as possible through various social media outlets; Facebook page, Twitter, Goggle Plus, and Pinterest, but you are bound to miss it, so I decided to showcase some of the recipes I find.
Grab a cup of coffee and browse the sites. I hope you find some recipes that inspire you to give a try!
- Cheesy Bacon Taquitos from Dizzy Busy and Hungry!
- Lightened up Italian Chicken Sausage Pasta Skillet from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Tortilla Hash-brown Egg Nests with Bacon, Queso Manchego, and Tomatoes from The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch
- Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower from Life Tastes Good
- Baked Portobello Mushrooms with a Warm Quinoa Salad from A New York Foodie
- Smoky Southwest Ranch Dressing from The Kitchen Chopper
- Tiramisu Oreo Truffles from Anyonita Nibbles
- Baseball Nut from Life Currents
- Cranberry Orange Biscotti with Almonds from Kitchen Dreaming
- Double Chocolate Toffee Cookies from The Chef Next Door
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes from The Tip Toe Fairy
- Hazelnut Browned Butter Shortbread from Life & Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Photographing, writing and promoting our recipes really can be a full-time job, so as many ways we can share our hard work, the better!! Please share 🙂