No Bake Take 5 Apple Pie is a delicious combination of chopped candy bars and apples folded into pudding and whipped cream mix! This crowd pleasing dessert is perfect for a potluck or family gathering.
Hope you had a great holiday weekend! Those three wonderful work-free (from the office at least) went by so fast!
Are you familiar with Snicker Salad? It’s pure goodness and is always a hit when I make it. How can you go wrong with candy and apples, right? This recipe takes the same concept as a Snicker Salad, but we serve it in a pre-made crust!
Table of Contents
Why you’ll love this non bake pie
This Take 5 non bake pie is one of the easiest recipes to put together because all that is required are a few ingredients and kitchen tools!
- All the ingredients can be purchased at your local grocery store.
- This is a great pie for a crowd. It’s messy to cut but so fun and delicious to eat!
- Great way to take advantage of those after holiday sales on seasonal candy.
- Take 5 candy bars – these are seasonal with pretzels and caramel centers covered in chocolate. This candy bar isn’t in the stores year round (at least where I live). It usually is reserved for the Halloween rush.
- Pre made whipped cream
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Granny smith apples
- Lemon juice
How to make No Bake Take 5 Pie
This recipe comes together quick, but I do like to refrigerate it for at least an hour before serving.
First, core and dice apples and place in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice to keep apples from browning
In a large mixing bowl, stir the milk with the pudding mixes. Remove one cup of the pudding and set aside.
Fold in whipping cream and once combined add apples and diced candy bars.
Add 1/2 cup of prepared jello to the bottom of the pie crust spreading on the bottom of the crust. For mini crusts use 1 tablespoon.
Finally, add pie filling and refrigerate or freeze for an hour before serving.
The crunchy pretzel pieces in the candy is so good with the creamy pudding, whipped topping and tart apples! You can serve this Take 5 Apple Pie the old fashioned way by dishing up a scoop or serve it in mini pie crusts or a couple of large pies!
A variety of options may suit the occasion. My favorite way to serve Take 5 Apple Pie is the little personalized pies! Portion controlled treats! haha
Make sure every serving gets at least a couple of pieces of candy otherwise someone will be picking through the leftovers for their fair share!
No Bake Take 5 Apple Pie
- 2 packages 3.4 ounce vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces non-dairy whipping cream
- 3 cups milk I used almond
- 6 Granny Smith apples diced and cored into bite size
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 12-14 fun size Take 5 candy bars or 6 regular size bars chopped into bite size
- prepared pie crusts
- Core and dice apples and place in a large bowl. Toss in lemon juice to keep apples from browning
- In a large bowl, mix milk with pudding mixes. Remove one cup of the pudding and set aside.
- Fold in whipping cream and once combined add apples and candy bars.
- Add 1/2 cup of prepared jello to the bottom of the pie crust spreading on the bottom of the crust. For mini crusts use 1 tablespoon.
- Add pie filling and refrigerate or freeze for an hour before serving.
Please note that the nutritional information provided are guidelines and may vary based on the brand of products used. For your specific nutritional goals use My Fitness Pal or Verywell Fit recipe calculators. All content within this site is not intended as medical diagnosis or treatment and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise.