A collection of fabulous foods to try from my hard working foodie friends!
I get completely lost in blogs. I mostly check out food blogs, but I also follow some crafty bloggers. I love surrounding myself with creative people. Some bloggers go straight to the task – recipe, delicious, make! Others provide detailed personal stories and you get to know about their hobbies and families. Similar to what I share here.
I seriously would love to try every single recipe from my foodie friends. So many inspiring dishes!
Another fun thing I’ve discovered is Twitter. I can’t say I really know what the heck I’m doing, but it’s kind of fun and mindless. It’s like forwarding little snippets of whatever you want into the web universe. Of course I tweet recipes from my blog, and hope it lands in front of someone that finds it worthy of retweeting into the world wide web of tweetdom…fly little bird!
Little did I know that the Mexican Casserole recipe (number 2) that I tweeted would land into my hubby’s view. Well, I guess it’s highly likely since Twitter is one of the only social media outlets he keeps up with. He follows a few sport accounts, Men’s Humor, and of course The Foodie Affair!
That tweet landed me a homemade dinner and it was delicious! How cool is that? Magical tweets 🙂
- Wine Lady Cooks – Blueberry Peach Smoothie
- The Life & Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch – Mexican Casserole
- What’s On The List? – 17 reasons why you should be curious about Pathiri
- The Love Nerds – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch – No Bake Berry Good Cheesecake
- The Kitchen Chopper – Watermelon, Tomato, Basil Chopped
- The Chef Next Door – Easy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Bunny’s Warm Oven – Incredible Delicious Soft Buttery Yeast Rolls
- The TipToe Fairy – Flutternutter Cupcakes
Don’t forget to check out last month’s Fabulous Food Recipes!