Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on StumbleUponShare on YummlyShare on RedditEmail this to someone

Delectable mini squares of creamy cheesecake dipped in melted chocolate, Cheesecake Bites!

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

These sweet little bites were inspired by the Lemon Cheesecake Squares I made.

As I was putting the berries on top of each slice and topping with a sprinkle of powder sugar, I was dreaming up another creation for the cheesecake. As you can see, it involves chocolate! I love serving bite-size or individualized portions of foods.

I’m a taster. I’ll take a bite of something (the sweet stuff) and be totally satisfied with a sample. I savor each bite, especially if it involves chocolate. Yeah, I realize that several cute bites can measure up to a whole serving! Heehee, definitely gotta pay attention to the amount of bite(s).

I’m the person that takes five minutes to eat a mini Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup. There is a detailed method. Nibble all the thick chocolate around the candy, peel off the top layer of chocolate, then the bottom until you get to the filling.

Can you imagine my savoring method with these cheesecake bites? 🙂

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

Printable Cheesecake Recipe is here.

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
I know lots of attention goes to the ooey-gooey desserts. You know, the desserts with lots of melted chocolate and caramel dripping down the side of a cake, then topped with nuts and whipped cream. The presentation of those creations are AMAZING, and  I like making those goodies, but when it comes down to sampling and tasting, I prefer simpler desserts, which is exactly what these Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites are.

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

The-Foodie-Affair-dot-com

Sandra @ The Foodie Affair

16 Comments en Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites

1. avatar
    Bernita Strickland says:
    August 4, 2013

My family loves cheesecake and chocolate!

Sandra says:
      August 5, 2013

It’s an amazing combination 🙂

2. avatar
    Norma Chang says:
    August 4, 2013

These look sinfully delicious, love that they are bite-sized. Does not mean I will eat less.

Sandra says:
      August 7, 2013

No, I’m afraid you will want to eat at least two 🙂 !!

3. avatar
    August 5, 2013

You just kicked Sara Lee’s ass. HARD.
    Whaaaat are you doing to me Sandra!!? I want to make and eat All Of The Things you post lately. I can only exercise so much you know.

Sandra says:
      August 5, 2013

Sara who?? Haha! Thanks for all the sweet comments! It’s my turn to catch up!

4. avatar
    Robin says:
    January 24, 2014

These look soooo delicious. But I Gary the lemon cheesecake recipe when I click on it. Where’s the recipe for the bites?

Sandra says:
      January 25, 2014

Hi Robin, The lemon cheesecake is the base for the bites. To make them into bites, I’ve written the directions in this post. Reference: “For the dipping chocolate, I used Ghiradeli chocolate chips, and microwaved the chocolate using the melting setting.
      Spear each bite with a fork or bamboo skewer and dip in chocolate covering all sides of the cheesecake. Place on parchment paper and let harden.”
      I hope this clarifies. Thanks for stopping by 🙂 ~Sandra

5. avatar
    Robin says:
    January 25, 2014

Aaaawwww duh me. HA. Thank you.

Sandra says:
      January 25, 2014

No problem! I often get excited to start a recipe too 🙂

6. avatar
    Sara says:
    January 25, 2014

Trying to understand the bottom (crust) being covered with chocolate when the directions say to coat the cheesecake part on all sides? Are they suppose to be coated upside down? Want to make some but want to do it the right way.

Sandra says:
      January 25, 2014

I include the crust when I say to coat the cheesecake on all side. I speared each bite through the cheesy side, then dipped, but either side will work just fine. It depends on how sharp your stick or fork is. The crust might break if you start from that end. Make sure the cheesecake is very cold. Right out of the refrigerator. You can even freeze them, so it’s easy to handle. Hope this helps 🙂

September 1, 2014

Itty-bitty bites are the best for just a taste. Hits my craving without extra calories…yes,stop at just a couple 🙂

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites